mandag 15. februar 2010

Music makes us lose control.



Hei, noen som har lyst til å legge igjen noen musikk tips?

Her er mine anbefalninger :
  • Akon - birthmark, no more you, hold my hand, sunny days.
  • Alesana - tilting the hourglass
  • Alexisonfire - Bolied frogs
  • All friday - One last try
  • Angels and airwaves - Breathe, everything's magic, do it for me now
  • Anberlin - Navie orleans
  • Amor for sleeps- Car underwather
  • Atreyu - Bleeding Mascara
  • Avril Lavinge - Naked, Things i'll never sey
  • Blink 182 - I miss you
  • Boxcar racer - There is
  • Boys like girls - Up against the wall, smile, heels over head
  • Chris Brown - Crawl, Glow in the dark
  • Ciara - My love
  • City sleeps - Not an angel
  • Eminem - Beautiful
  • Escape the fate - Something, situations, reverse this curse
  • From first to last - Emily
  • Fightstar - Carry her, why, build an army, fight for us
  • The fray - Look after you, trust me
  • Goo goo dolls- city of angel - Iris
  • HIM - Keep on pretending, the funeral of hearts, the sacrament, right here in my arms
  • Him & The rasmus - bittersweet
  • Hardcore superstar - Someone special, we don't celebrate sundays
  • Mario - I choose you
  • Malice in wonderland - Red rose suicide
  • Mayday parade - Miserable at best, That last something taht meant anything
  • Nina kinkert - Heartbreaktown
  • Panic at the disco - lying is the most fun a girl can have, without taking her clouthes off.
  • Paramore - Misery business,my heart,sunday bloody sunday, turn it off, throwing punches
  • Pluss 44 - Weatherman
  • Rihanna - Unfaithful, cry, slower to heal
  • Rise against - Vlood to bleed, Swing life away, paper wings
  • Say anything - Wow, I can be sexual too
  • Silverstein - My heroine
  • Secondhand serenase - Half alive, Broken
  • Sick puppies -All the same, my world
  • Smile emtpty soul - Finding myslef, The other side, who am I
  • Sum 41 - pieces
  • The kooks - Naive.
  • The rocket summer - Do yoy feel, Around the clock
  • The used - Im a fake, It's hard to say

Ingen kommentarer: