tirsdag 20. juli 2010

Music makes me lose control.


-Avril Lavinge: when you're gone, anything but ordinary, slipped away, get over it...
-A Day to remember: Downfall of us all, you had me at hallo....
-Anberlin: Naive Orleans, godspeed.
-Angels & airwaves: Good day, A little's enough, letters to God, The adventure, secret crowds...
-B.O.B & Hayley : Airplanes.
-Billy Talent: Surrender, pins and needles...
-Blink 182: I miss you, stay toghether for the kids...
- Boxcar Racer: And I, There is...
- Bullet for my valentime: tears don't fall...
- Chris brown: with you, crawl, forever, glow in the dark, I wanna be, so cold..
-City & Colour: Aginst the grain, Day old hate, What makes a man?, the girl, sleeping sickness..
-City sleeps: Catch me If you can, Not an angel, ordinary high, Sleep with me..
-Cold play: yellow.
-Dallas Green: Sometimes (i wish).
-Dead by april: A promise, What can I say....
-Eminem: Beautiful, Hailie's song, when Im gone, mockingbird, not afraid..
-Escape the fate: Something, the war is ours, as I'm falling down, reverse this curse, the flood...
-Fall out boys: The poros and cons of breathing, I don't care, memories, my heart is the worst..
-Fightstar: Build an army, carry her, walls, you&I...
-Finch: what is it to burn, letters to you...
-Goo goo dolls: Iris...
-HIM: Poison heart, bleed well, disarm me, in the arms of rain, keep on pretending, the funeral of hearts, the sacrament, you are the one, one last time, right here in my arms....
-Hardcore superstar: we don't selebrate sundays, wild boys, someone speecial.
-Lifehouse: You and me.
-Lil wayne & Eminem: drop the world.
-mayday parade: Miserable at best, the last something that meant anything, three cheers for five years, you be the anchor taht keeps my feet on the ground....
-Neyo: Mad, because of you, together..
-Nina Kinert: heartbreaktown
-Ozzy Osbourne: dreamer, Mama I'M comin' home
-Paramore: Another day, Decode, I caught myself, Let this go, my heart, stop this song, sunday bloody sunday, throwing punches, we are broken..
-Pink: Sober, so what, Please don't leave me...
-Placebo: Every you every me..
-Pluss 44: 155, little death, weatherman, when your heart stop beathing..
-Rihanna: unfaithful, cry, disturbia, rehab, rude boy, slower to heal, take a bow, wait your turn..
-Saosin: Voices, uphill battle, youre not alone..
-Say anything: Wow, I can get sexual too, A walk through hell..
-Sick puppies: all the same.
-Silverstein: True romance, my heroine..
-Smile empty soul: Alone with nothing.
-Sum 41: Some say, perfect..
-The distillers: City of angels, the hunger, drain the blood...
-The fray: Look after you, How to save a life..
-The kooks: Naive, sway, I already miss you...
-The rocket summer: Do you feel, Around the clock, never knew, colours...
-The used: I'm a fake, I caught fire, on my own, smother me..
-Three days to grace: It's all over, wake up, gone forever, just like you..
-Three doors down: Here without you, away from the sun, let me go..
-Underoath:Writhing on the walls..
-Usher: Burn, you got is bad, key to my heart...
-Vertical Horizon: Everything you want..
-Mr big: To be with you.
-The cardigans: Live and learn.
-Linkin park: leave out all the rest.
++++++

Ingen kommentarer: